Webinar Training Module
Demonstration of Increasing and Improving Services for Unduplicated Students
CCEE kicks off its first training of the 2017-18 academic year on Thursday, November 9, with a free two-hour webinar entitled Demonstration of Increasing and Improving Services for Unduplicated Students. The training is designed to help educators and community leaders develop and strengthen the skills needed to write powerful Local Control and Accountability Plans (LCAPs) that lead to more equitable, evidence-based, and collaborative decisions.
Click on the links below to view the webinar recording and materials!
- View the DIISUP Webinar Recording
- DIISUP Webinar PPT Presentation
- DIISUP Discussion Protocol 1
- DIISUP Discussion Protocol 2
- DIISUP Discussion Protocol 3A
- DIISUP Discussion Protocol 3B
- DIISUP Suggested Group Activity
- DIISUP Regulations
- DIISUP FAQ
- Summary of CDE DIISUP-Related UCP Investigative Reports
- Recorded discussion of district staff discussing its DIISUP section
[forthcoming Spring 2018]
If you’re interested in hosting an in-person training that delves deeper into this topic, please email Josh Daniels.
|02/02/18:||The CCEE ‘Demystifying the Dashboard’ to Help Empower School Communities|
|12/07/17:||The CCEE Stands Ready to Work Alongside Struggling Districts Under CA System of Support|
|See more »|
|03/01/18:||Register Now! Small School & District Leaders Dashboard Webinar|
|01/29/18:||Registration Now Open! Feb. 8 Data and Evaluation Module (webinar)|
|See more »|