Professional Learning Networks
Bringing various education stakeholders together for an ongoing exchange of knowledge and capacity building is the goal of CCEE’s Professional Learning Networks (PLNs). Groups comprised of county office of education leaders, school district officials, and charter school educators learn from each other about how to continually improve student learning.
To date, more than 300 local educational agencies (LEAs) in California are connected through PLNs which the CCEE organizes and facilitates.
Request for Letters of Interest
The California Collaborative for Educational Excellence (CCEE) has released the formal Request for Letters of Interest for those entities interested in hosting Professional Learning Networks (PLNs) for the next two years (2017-18 and 2018-19). The relevant documents regarding the Request for Letters of Interest are below. Interested entities should read all four documents.
- Request for Letters of Interest Announcement (this document contains information regarding the criteria that should be addressed and the statements of agreement that should be included in Letters of Interest as well as information regarding how Letters of Interest will be evaluated and the PLNs will be selected)
- PLN Evaluation Matrix (this document contains additional information regarding the criteria that should be addressed and the statements of agreement that should be included in a Letter of Interest as well as additional information regarding how Letters of Interest will be evaluated and the PLNs will be selected)
- Forms (this document contains forms that may need to be included when submitting Letters of Interest)
- Summary of Feedback on PLN Draft Criteria and Requirements (this document includes a summary of some of the key pieces of feedback that were received on the previously released proposed requirements and draft criteria for PLNs as well as information on how, if at all, the final Request for Letters of Interest and/or the PLN Evaluation Matrix was modified as a result)
- Frequently Asked Questions #1 (this document includes responses to the initial set of questions received regarding PLNs and Letters of Interests)
- Frequently Asked Questions #2 (this document includes responses to the second set of questions received regarding PLNs and Letters of Interests)
Interested hosts are encouraged to contact Josh Daniels at 510-842-5227 or email@example.com with questions. If a significant number of questions are received on the same topic, the CCEE may release one or more FAQs on the CCEE’s website to help interested hosts complete their LOIs. Please note that any questions received on Friday, May 12, 2017 or Monday, May 15, 2017 are unlikely to be answered prior to the submission deadline.
|02/02/18:||The CCEE ‘Demystifying the Dashboard’ to Help Empower School Communities|
|12/07/17:||The CCEE Stands Ready to Work Alongside Struggling Districts Under CA System of Support|
|See more »|
|03/01/18:||Register Now! Small School & District Leaders Dashboard Webinar|
|01/29/18:||Registration Now Open! Feb. 8 Data and Evaluation Module (webinar)|
|See more »|