INITIAL POST: 10/5/2020
CCEE is seeking submissions of professional learning opportunities and materials related to the topics outlined in the Request for Proposals. These professional learning opportunities should build the capacity of LEAs as they respond to the evolving educational environment in response to COVID-19, distance and hybrid learning, and social justice/equity issues.
Respondents must describe their method of delivery and may identify one or more of the methods of delivery when developing their proposal for the development and delivery of professional learning supports. Methods of delivery may include:
- Development of resources and tools to support professional learning, including but not limited to professional learning and training materials, documents, video, and facilitation guides that will be utilized by CCEE and hosted on the CCEE website and can be accessed asynchronously.
- Development and delivery of professional learning sessions to a variety of audiences, depending on the topic and area of focus of the professional learning session.
- Tailored consultation, coaching supports, and “office hours” to support LEA teams further their learning and support implementation within their local contexts.
- Describe other research-based, relevant methods of delivery grounded in effective instructional design.
Content areas to support instruction within distance or hybrid-learning instructional models may include, but are not limited to:
- Quality Instructional Practice
- Accelerating Learning
- Social-Emotional Learning (“SEL”) and Well-being
- Supporting Instruction for All Students
- Support for Teachers and Staff
- Data and Technology Support
Review of Proposals Begins: Monday, October 26, 2020
Request for Proposals (RFP)
Questions & Clarifications
CCEE posts responses to questions and requests for clarification received from prospective Respondents, regarding the Request for Proposals for Development and Delivery of Resources and Services to Support Professional Learning Activities for Local Educational Agencies (the “RFP”), issued on October 5, 2020. Questions and requests for clarification may be submitted on an ongoing basis and CCEE will provide a response that will be posted to the CCEE website.