Bringing Tailored Instructional Support to the Local Level
An important part of our work is teaming with county offices of education (COEs) and other expert resources to build the capacity of individual Local Education Agencies (LEAs) through Direct Technical Assistance (DTA).
Using an integrated, highly collaborative approach, we focus on key areas, and provide whatever form of assistance is called for – from analyzing and addressing existing challenges to helping identify and develop new opportunities.
In addition, we utilize innovation to drive equity and access for all students by leveraging a rolodex of professional experts to meet the needs of our partners.
What Informs Our Work
The CCEE provided customized, research-informed, hands-on support to 12 LEAs via multi-year Partnerships. Our experience through that work shapes the assistance we now provide as part of Wraparound Support. Lessons learned include:
- Making meaning of the LCFF process is the work
- Retaining focus on instructional practice must be intentional
- The power of a local coach is key
- Sustained change is not simple or quick
- Meaningful engagement must be designed and intentional across all stakeholders at every stage of the process
If your LEA is interested receiving DTA from the CCEE, please submit the online request form below.