Improving Performance of Students with Disabilities
The CCEE is launching the 2019-20 trainings with a suite of web modules designed to provide a foundation for improving outcomes for students with disabilities. These resources, developed by the El Dorado County Office of Education (EDCOE) Charter Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA), are designed to support charter schools and charter authorizers.
The training modules are on-demand and provide users with self-paced access to videos, the Improving Performance of Students with Disabilities Handbook, and downloadable presentation slides and handouts.
Web Module Series
All videos for the web modules below have closed captions available in English and Spanish.
The Improving Performance of Students with Disabilities Handbook was developed by the El Dorado County Office of Education and the Sacramento County Office of Education for publication by the California County Superintendents Educational Services Association (CCSESA). The PDF version of the handbook, in addition to PDF and Word versions of select worksheets contained in the handbook, are available for download below.
- Improving Performance of Students with Disabilities Handbook
- 5 Whys: PDF | Word
- Data Observation Tool Instructions: PDF | Word
- Data Observation Tool: PDF | Word
- Fishbone Analysis: PDF | Word
- Hexagon: PDF | Word
- Evidence-Based Practice Comparison Worksheet: PDF | Word
- Sample Implementation Activities
- Sample Implementation Planner
- Improvement Process Launch
- Improvement Process Adjust
- MTSS Rubric