We Partner with Geographic
Within the System of Support, there are seven Geographic Lead areas housed within nine county offices of education (COEs). The nine Geographic Lead Regions are:
- Far North Partnership (Shasta COE)
- North Bay/North Coast Collaborative (Sonoma COE)
- Capital Central Foothill Areas (Placer & Sacramento COEs)
- Bay Area Geographic Leads Consortium (Santa Clara COE)
- Mid-State Collaborative (Tulare COE)
- Valley to Coast Collaborative (Kern CSOS)
- Southern California System of Support (Riverside & San Diego COEs)
Geo Leads build the capacity of other COEs in their area, coordinate and calibrate Differentiated Assistance across their area, provide Differentiated Assistance to a school district if its own COE is unable to, and identify existing resources and develop new resources in response to emerging needs.
The CCEE serves the needs of Geo Leads so they can better support educators in the field. We also facilitate and enable communication among the Geo Leads to ensure coherence and consistency within the state’s public school system.
The CCEE, in consultation with the CDE, supports the Geo Leads in fulfilling their responsibilities.
Geographical Lead Agencies
Theory of Action
In collaboration with the state agencies, RTI International, as the external evaluation partner for the System of Support worked with the geographical lead agencies (Geo Leads) to develop a theory of action for their work within California’s Statewide System of Support.
Who is my Geo Lead?
Select a county lead agency on the map.
Find More InformationGeoLead Agencies
Sign up to receive CCEE news!
Sign up for CCEE communications to receive news
about the latest resources and events.