LAST UPDATED: 3/29/22
The California Collaborative for Educational Excellence (CCEE), the San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools (SBCSS), the California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE), and Families In Schools (FIS) invite any interested school district in California to submit an application to be a part of the Community Engagement Initiative’s Cohort III Peer Leading and Learning Network (PLLN) .
This Network (Cohort III) will expand on the learning initiated by:
Cohort I Districts
- Anaheim Union High School District
- Azusa Unified School District
- Cajon Valley Union School District
- East Side Union High School District
- Ontario-Montclair School District
- Oxnard School District
Cohort II Districts
- Bakersfield City School District
- Chino Valley Unified School District
- Moreno Valley Unified School District
- Oakland Unified School District
- Pajaro Valley Unified School District
- Parlier Unified School District
- Riverside Unified School District
- Salinas Union High School District
- Santa Ana Unified School District
- Upper Lake Unified School District
- Val Verde Unified School District
- Victor Valley Union High School District
and, in partnership, engage with the Community Engagement Initiative’s efforts to build statewide capacity for authentic community engagement, with a focus on improving outcomes for all students, particularly English Learners, low-income students, Foster Youth, and students from other underserved student groups.
Applications due: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 by 9:00am
COHORT III OUTREACH AND RECRUITMENT
Do you know of a California school district that would benefit from joining the Community Engagement Initiative’s Cohort III Peer Leading and Learning Network? Download and share this flyer!LAUNCH FLYER
REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (RFA)
The CEI hosted two information sessions in March. Resources from those meetings can be found HERE. An edited recording combining both sessions is available below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any questions after reading through the RFA please submit here or contact Nicole LoBese, Program Specialist, directly at [email protected]
If a significant number of questions are received on the same topic, one or more FAQs will be posted here. Thus, interested applicants are encouraged to check the website frequently to see if any such FAQs have been created and posted below.