Discover Project ARISE, a comprehensive initiative offering professional learning for K-12 educators statewide. Gain expertise in assisting students with disabilities, dyslexia, multilingual learners, and those with dual identifications. Topics cover intensive literacy interventions, Science of Reading, and executive functioning skills. Preview free online learning modules now.
Mark your calendar for the Project ARISE Fall Workshop Series; REGISTER HERE for FREE from 3:30pm to 4:45pm on the following topics:
September 14th: Creating the conditions for learning and reading
- Overview of the Science of Learning/Development and Whole-Child Practices
- Setting the conditions for learning so all students may thrive
- Connecting Executive Functions (EF) and Literacy
September 21st: Keys to effective foundational skills instruction
- Observe model lessons
- Collaborate with role-alike peers
- Practice with foundational skills-specific observation/coaching tool
September 28th: Learn about data-based individualization (DBI)
- Process/framework to provide and intensify interventions for students with intensive and/or persistent needs
- Reflect on current intensive interventions
- Introduction to resources to guide the DBI process
Call to Action
Explore the Project ARISE initiative, enhancing your skills to support diverse learners. Preview free online modules and reserve your spot for the upcoming Fall Workshop Series. Let’s transform education together!
The California Department of Education, in consultation with the California Collaborative for Educational Excellence, awarded $9.8 million to Contra Costa County Office of Education to develop and provide professional learning to educators in public schools serving K-12 students, and to strengthen reading instruction for all pupils in a manner that aligns with the Statewide System of Support and the California Comprehensive State Literacy Plan. CCEE is leading the external evaluation of this project.
If you have any questions, please contact Matt Roberts, Senior Advisor at [email protected].