Unlock Success for Every Student: Introducing the System Levers Tool for Strategic LEA Improvement
I’m excited to introduce you to a powerful resource – the System Levers Tool. This resource is designed to support Local Educational Agency (LEA) leaders in assessing and strengthening their educational infrastructure to meet the needs of all students.
- Evaluate six essential components
- Identify strengths and growth areas
- Collaborate with your team
- Drive strategic improvement efforts
- Assess: Visit https://levers.ccee-ca.org/ to evaluate your district’s processes to support all students.
- Collaborate: Engage your team for diverse insights.
- Action: Inform strategic planning based on results.
This tool was developed by the California Collaborative for Educational Excellence (CCEE) and WestEd, with El Dorado, Sacramento, Placer, Orange, and Santa Clara county offices of education.
The CCEE is here to support you every step of the way. Reach out to Mindy Fattig, Senior Advisor, at [email protected] for assistance.
Elevate your district’s support for all students with the System Levers Tool. Visit https://levers.ccee-ca.org/ today.
If you have any questions about CCEE and how to engage with our resources and professional learning opportunities, please feel free to contact me directly. Stay Ahead in Education! 📚 Check out our most recent Friday 5! Join CCEE’s ListServ & Calendar Updates to Never Miss an Event. Sign Up Now for Limitless Learning Opportunities. 🌟 #CCEEConnections”