Supporting Inclusive Practices Community of Practice: UDL Strand
April 18 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
2022-2023 SIP Community of Practice Series
Our vision is to create an environment where a group of educators and leaders, who are passionate about equity and inclusion, have opportunities to share their challenges, lived experiences, resources and tools. Our mission is to collectively learn together to increase efficacy and confidence in scaling inclusive practice, while building closer relationships with colleagues who are equally dedicated to this work.
April 18, 2023 – Tuesday from 3:00 to 5:00 pm
It is recommended that participants register with a team of three to five people.
Participants will be grouped in a cohort based on one of the following self- selected topics:
- Inclusive Behavior Supports
- Inclusive Social Emotional Learning
- Universal Design for Learning
- Creating Inclusive Mindsets
You will gain access to ….
- Shared experiences on how to create successful inclusive environments from teachers, service providers, administrators.
- Numerous resources and tools to help address barriers to inclusion.