Pursuant to Statutes 2020, Chapter 10, Sec. 8 (Assembly Bill 86), effective March 5, 2021, the California Legislature has allocated funds to the CCEE for the purpose of providing support to LEAs to maximize positive pupil outcomes in accordance with subdivision (b) of Section 43521 of the Education Code. CCEE is, therefore, seeking submissions of professional learning resources and services related to the topics outlined in the RFP. The proposed professional learning opportunities should aim to build LEAs’ capacity to support student instruction and outcomes.
Respondents must describe their proposed method(s) of delivery when developing their Proposal for the development and implementation of professional learning supports. Methods of delivery may include:
- Development of resources and tools to support professional learning, including but not limited to professional learning and training materials, documents, videos, and facilitation guides that will be utilized by CCEE and hosted on the CCEE website and can be accessed asynchronously.
- Development and delivery of professional learning sessions to a variety of audiences, depending on the topic and area of focus of the professional learning session.
- Tailored consultation and coaching supports to support LEA teams in furthering their learning and support implementation within their local contexts.
- Expert-led “office hours” to support LEA teams and individuals and address specific discovery, development, implementation, and/or evaluation challenges that may fall outside of issues that can be addressed during professional learning sessions or consultation/coaching opportunities.
- Other research-based, relevant methods of delivery grounded in effective instructional design.
Content areas to support instruction may include, but are not limited to:
- Systems Leadership
- Whole Child Design
- Summer and Expanded Learning
- Learning Acceleration
- Effective Assessment
- Formative Assessment Practices
- Database Development and Support
- Data Visualization
Review of Proposals Begin: Monday, May 1, 2023
Proposals Accepted Through: Monday, October 30, 2023 at 4:00pm PST
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
QUESTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS
Point of Contact: Dorcas Kong ([email protected])
Last Updated: April 18, 2023