The CCEE and the CDE are collaborating on providing professional learning opportunities for educators, focusing on the Universal Design for Learning (UDL). The ultimate aim is to foster inclusive practices in general education settings, especially benefiting pupils with disabilities.
- Professional learning that strives to improve inclusive practices for all students, especially those with disabilities.
- This grant emphasizes collaboration, active learning, and practical feedback.
- Coaching, training, and mentoring are vital components to ensure educators can implement UDL effectively.
LEAs Benefiting from These Resources Can Expect:
- Multiple Means of Representation (variability in perception, language and symbols, and comprehension)
- Multiple Means of Action & Expression (physical action, expression and communication, executive functions)
- Multiple Means of Engagement (recruiting interest, sustaining effort and persistence, and self-regulation)
Embrace the Universal Design for Learning, benefit from state-backed funds, and make a difference in your students’ lives. Act today to be a part of this transformative journey. For more information, please contact Mindy Fattig, Senior Advisor at [email protected].