This session has been postponed, asynchronous resources will be coming soon.
High-quality intensive tutoring (2-3 times per week) that is connected to accelerated learning and positively impacts social-emotional well-being is one strategy emerging from the plethora of recommendations to support students transitioning to in-person instruction. This webinar will outline the recommendations from the recent report, Accelerating Student Learning With High-Dosage Tutoring to support LEAs planning to provide tutoring services this summer and next academic year.
- What are the components of high-quality intensive tutoring?
- How can LEAs initiate high-quality intensive tutoring strategies to support expanded and summer learning opportunities?
- What are recommendations to continue high-quality intensive tutoring into the next school year?
- What is the relationship between formative assessment and tutoring?
- How can high-quality intensive tutoring strategies strengthen classroom instruction in distance, hybrid, and in-person settings?